Mission Statement: “Growing Great People”
– We believe teaching is the heart of what we do.
– We believe every child can learn.
– We educate the whole child.
– We believe in meeting students’ social and emotional needs so
they are ready to learn.
– We believe diversity strengthens our school community.
– We believe we have a collective responsibility for student
– We believe early childhood programs build the foundation for
school and life success.
– We believe in giving each student the hope, confidence, and
skills to fulfill their highest potential.
– We believe our schools — the center of our community —
should build partnerships between families, volunteers, students,