The Gladstone School Board will meet via In-Person and via Zoom Webinars. There is limited in-person seating in the Board Room. The Board welcomes the community to attend Board meetings virtually. A link to the sessions will be posted in the respective agenda.
Public Comments will be accepted during regular sessions or if noted in the agenda. Please submit comments after the meeting agenda has been published. Please review the meeting materials prior to submitting your comments. The deadline for submitting comments is 1:00 PM on the date of the meeting.
Use this link to sign up and submit public comments:
Please keep a copy of your submitted comments. At the direction of the chair, you may be called upon to read your comments as submitted.
If you need assistance, please contact the Board Secretary, Natalie Weninger at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503.496.3935.
To view the Gladstone School District Board meetings visit the GSD School Board YouTube channel.
Beginning July 12, 2022, the Gladstone School Board will begin Regular Sessions at 6:00 PM.
- December 1, 2022, Work Session & Special Session Agenda
- November 9, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- October 26, 2022 Work Session Agenda
- October 12, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- September 28, 2022 Work Session & Special Session Agenda
- September 14, 2022 Regular Session/Work Session Agenda
- August 31, 2022 Special Session Agenda
- August 18, 2022 Special Session Agenda
- August 10, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- July 12, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- June 8, 2022 Budget Hearing & Regular Session Agenda
- May 11, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- May 4, 2022 – Budget Committee Agenda
- April 13, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- March 30, 2022 – Work Session Agenda – Cancelled
- March 9, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- March 2, 2022 – Revised Work-Special Session Agenda
- February 9 2022 GSD Regular Board Session Agenda
- January 12, 2022 Regular Session Agenda
- December 8, 2021 Regular Session Agenda
- Archived Agendas are available by contacting the Gladstone School District, 503.496.3935