Winter weather can be unpredictable, so we want to make you aware of the many ways you can get information in the event that we announce a late-start or school closure due to extreme weather.
1) Radio & TV: Any last minute changes in the school schedule will be announced on most Portland area news media.
2) Facebook: “Like” us at https://www.facebook.com/GladstoneSchoolDistrict
3) Websites: Check the Gladstone Schools website at http://gladstone.k12.or.us/, or visit your school website.
4) Sign up for Flash Alerts: Receive an email as soon as the Superintendent posts a change in the school schedule. Visit http://gladstone.k12.or.us/calendars/school-closures/ and follow the directions to sign up.
5) Receive an email from Gladstone Schools: Our new School Connects rapid response information system will send you an email when we announce a school closure or delay. To update your email address, call your school office and ask to add your current email address to your child’s Synergy records.