DISTRICT OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Gladstone School District. Applications will be accepted for current vacancies only. You must submit a letter of interest for each position you are applying for. Other required materials may be sent separately. Your application will then be retained for one year from the month of receipt.
Coaching applicants are required to submit the following information:
- Complete online application
- District application
- Letter of Interest (cover letter)
- Three (3) letters of reference which directly address the applicant’s qualifications for the position
In addition, the following certifications are required for coaching positions:
- NFHS Certification or hold an ASEP Certificate
- Completed the concussion training online and provide a copy of the certificate.
- Completed the steroid training online and provide a copy of the certificate.
- Possess and valid First Aid/CPR card and provide a copy.
Submit your application through EdZapp, or address application materials to:
Gladstone School District
17789 Webster Road
Gladstone, OR 97027