This fundraiser is in lieu of our annual Jog-A-Thon. Funds raised from this event go towards the purchase of much needed technology equipment, student PBIS rewards, assemblies, field trips and much, much more. Due to the amazing support we’ve received for our Jog-A-Thon we have not needed to have additional fundraisers throughout the year. Will you please help us reach our goals so we don’t have to have additional fundraisers.
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Students are asked to move for at least 15 minutes a day, between Nov 2nd and Nov 20th, to stay healthy and raise money for our school! Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Move-A-Thon 2020. We have teamed up with Get Movin’© to make this event fun and profitable with online mobile friendly technology!
We Need All Parents to Complete 3 Easy Steps!
- Register your Child by visiting www.getmovinfundhub.com It’s free, easy, and fast to register! For School Identifier use 5f904544d9986
- Email and/ or Text your child’s student fundraising webpage with 10-15 friends and family. It’s super easy!
- Post on Facebook or Twitter It’s two clicks of a button to post. The average parent has 300 FB friends. You’ll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives/friends from HS/co-workers. Post and see what happens!
- We need 100% student registration please visit www.getmovinfundhub.com today!
- Each student is encouraged to raise $50.00
- Be an Overachiever Superstar by raising $250.00
Our TOTAL SCHOOL GOAL is $25,000.00
- Register your Child today using School Identifier 5f904544d9986
- Event Dates: 11/2 – 11/20
- Final Online Donation due date: 11/20/2020, 11:59 PM
- We prefer online donations through your child’s webpage
- Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), must be turned in to the school office no later than 11/20/2020, 3:00 PM.
- Please make checks payable to: John Wetten Elementary School
Contact K-5 Teacher-Led & Online School staff/Schedule Office Hours
Login, password, technology, hardware, or access problems?
Call our Tech Support Hotline for Parents: 503.974.5072
Free meal pickup Every Monday
11 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
4–6 p.m. [NEW TIME!]
at Kraxberger Middle School
Get 5 breakfasts + 5 lunches per youth age 1 to 18
All are welcome. We are an equal opportunity provider.
HAVE QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?
Online School: K-12
Theresa Schmidt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindergarten [teacher-led] — Gladstone Center for Children & Families
Heidi Smith: email@example.com
Grades 1-5 [teacher-led] — John Wetten Elementary
Linda Alberico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 6-8 [teacher-led] — Kraxberger Middle School
Jennifer Bokenyi: email@example.com
Grades 9-12 [teacher-led] — Gladstone High
Vicki Baker: firstname.lastname@example.org