Register your child at John Wetten Elementary

Please come to the school office to complete the required paperwork.  Items to bring with  you (if available):

  • Proof of residence (utility bill, lease agreement or mortgage forms)
  • Child’s Birth Certificate
  • Child’s Immunization records
  • Court documents pertaining to custody arrangements (if applicable)

If you have questions, please call the school office at 503-656-6564.