Registration for families new to the Gladstone School District
2021-22 Kindergarten Registration
New student enrollment for this year [2020-21]
To enter kindergarten, children must be five years old by September 1.
Gladstone School District does all enrollment and verification each year through the ParentVUE Online Registration process. Be sure to select the correct school year when enrolling students.
GSD Online Registration FAQs or if you need assistance, please contact the school building. They will be able to schedule you assistance with access and if needed a interpreter.
NEW Parent/Guardian registering for the first time in Gladstone schools need to create an account under the login for New Families. Directions are below.
CURRENT/FORMER GSD Parent/Guardian will already have an account. To activate or sign into your existing account click ParentVue
If you currently have a student enrolled in the Gladstone School District and have an active ParentVUE account, log into ParentVUE with your previously created User ID and Password. If you do not remember your password, go to the login page, click “I am a Parent”, press “Activate or Create Account/Forgot Password” and then click “Forgot Password”. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not remember your User ID, contact your enrolled student’s school secretary.
CURRENT/FORMER GSD Parent/Guardian: Needs to Activate ParentVue Account: If you currently have a student enrolled in GSD but have not yet activated your ParentVUE account, use the Activation Key given to you by your student’s school. You should then Activate your account by going to ParentVUE and clicking on “I am a Parent”, then “Activate or Create Account/Forgot Password” and “Activate Account”.
NEW FAMILIES to Gladstone School District registering for the first time, CREATE a ParentVUE Account
Overview of key parts of the registration process.
If you have never had a student enrolled in the GSD and are enrolling for the first time:
- Log into ONLINE REGISTRATION to create a new ParentVUE account
- Click “Activate or Create Account/Forgot Password”
- Click “Create a New Account”
- Answer the questions regarding enrollment in GSD and press continue. If you can answer yes to either of the questions, please press the “Return to login” button and use your existing ParentVUE User Name and Password. If you need additional assistance, please contact your student’s school.
- Enter your first name, last name, and your email address.
- Check your email to retrieve the ParentVUE Registration email from firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you do not see the email in your Inbox, check your junk/spam folder.)
- Click “here” in the email and fill out the screen to complete the account creation process. Your email is used as a default for the User ID, please choose a unique User ID and Password.
Not a resident of Gladstone School District but want to attend: