Online registration is open for all students.
- CURRENT/FORMER GSD PARENTS will already have an account.To activate or sign into your existing account click ParentVue.
This link is for Returning/Reenrolling Families. If you have never enrolled a student in the Gladstone School District use the next link.
- NEW FAMILIES registering for the first time should visit New GSD Parent.
This button is for NEW PARENTS registering a student in Gladstone School District for the first time.
Questions regarding online registration should be directed to the school office.
• Contact GHS Registrar, Vicki Baker at 503-655-2544 x 404 to schedule a mandatory forecasting meeting with your child’s counselor.
• Bring the following documents with you to the forecasting meeting:
— Unofficial transcript from current/previous high school, if applicable
— Withdrawal grades from current/previous high school, if starting after the term has begun
— Immunization Records
— Copy of student’s IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
— Proof of Residence of Parent/Guardian (driver’s license, utility bill, mortgage statement, rental agreement)
— New Student Placement Survey
• Review Curriculum Handbook and complete the forecasting sheet.
• Custodial parent and student must attend the registration appointment.