Support for Unhoused Students

McKinney-Vento Liaison:  Email Ali Feuerstein
503.655.2544 ext. 418
Office Located at Gladstone High School

If you are experiencing housing difficulties you may qualify for additional services from the Gladstone School District.

If you are living in any of the following situations:
• Shared housing with other friends or families
• Runaway/homeless youth, and students who are not living with a parent or legally court-appointed guardian
• Temporary or transitional housing
• Emergency or domestic violence shelters
• Motels or hotels
• Campgrounds or inadequate trailer homes
• Substandard housing (homes without heat, water, or working appliances
• Cars, abandoned buildings, parks, the streets or other public spaces

We may be able to help you:
• Enroll in school
• Remain in your school if you move to another area
• With transportation to and from school
• Receive free or reduced cost school meals
• Find social service referrals
• Other services