COVID-19 vaccines and Pfizer Boosters will be provided free at Gladstone High School on November 10 from 4 to 7 p.m.
Walk-ins welcome for first vaccines. If you are returning for your second vaccine at this site, you are already registered. Registration is required for Boosters.
If previously vaccinated for COVID-19, please bring your vaccine card with you.
This event will provide:
• First or second Pfizer vaccines [age 12+]
• Single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccines [age 18+]
• Pfizer booster shots [see qualification list below]
Who’s eligible for Pfizer booster shots? Pfizer recipients who are:
• age 65+
• residents of long-term care facilities
• age 18-64 with underlying medical conditions [ask your doctor]
• people age 18-64 at higher risk of workplace exposure, including:
— Healthcare workers, firefighters, police, congregate care staff
— Education staff (e.g., teachers, support staff, daycare workers)
— Food and agriculture workers
— Manufacturing workers
— Corrections workers
— U.S. Postal Service workers
— Public transit workers
— Grocery store workers
No boosters are available for Moderna or Johnson & Johnson recipients at this time.
Future vaccine events are scheduled at GHS from 4-7 p.m.
• November 17
• December 1
• December 8