Gladstone schools open to transfer students
The Gladstone School District will welcome transfer students from other districts for the 2019-20 school year, and invites families outside the district to apply beginning February 1. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis for 265 students in grades K-12, including 60 openings in kindergarten. Once admitted, students can remain in the district through graduation without reapplying.
To apply or find out more, contact Natalie Weninger at 503-496-3935 or email email@example.com.
There are 265 transfer spots open for the 2019-20 school year:
- All applications for admission will be approved on a first- come, first-served basis beginning February 1, 2019.
- Students accepted for interdistrict transfer must abide by behavior and attendance expectations for the transfer to remain valid. These include: (1) Attendance must remain at 92% or greater; (2) No more than one suspension per academic year; (3) No suspension of greater than 5 days.
TRANSPORTATION: No out-of-district transportation will be provided.
Interdistrict transfers will be in effect, with continued enrollment, through graduation.
ADMISSION TO GLADSTONE SCHOOL DISTRICT
Two Steps are required for admission.
1) Download the transfer application form below, complete the form, save it to your computer and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Gladstone School District Office [17789 Webster Road] to pick up a paper form.
2) Contact your resident school district to request a release. Gladstone Schools cannot admit you without a release from your home district. There may be a deadline or lottery in your home district. It’s important to contact them right away.
RELEASE FROM GLADSTONE SCHOOL DISTRICT
In addition to students who have previously been granted consent to transfer out, the Gladstone School District will release 50 students to other school districts during the 2019-2020 school year, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Two Steps are required for release.
1) Complete the fillable pdf Release application, download the form, complete the form, save it to your computer and then email it to email@example.com or stop by the Gladstone School District Office to pick up a paper form.
2) Contact the school district you wish to attend to apply for admission.
Note: Your release is not final until the district you are applying for approves admission. There may be a deadline or lottery in that district. Please contact them right away.
Questions regarding the interdistrict transfer process for admission or release may be directed to: Natalie Weninger, Administrative Assistant at 503.496.3935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.