Gladstone school weather closures announced in many ways
Winter weather can be unpredictable, so the Gladstone School District has many ways to make families aware of a late-start or school closure due to extreme weather.
1) Radio & TV: Any last minute changes in the school schedule will be announced on most Portland area news media.
2) The Gladstone Schools Facebook page: “Like” us at https://www.facebook.com/GladstoneSchoolDistrict
3) School websites: Check the district website at http://gladstone.k12.or.us/, or visit your school website.
4) Sign up for Flash Alerts: Receive an email as soon as the Superintendent posts a change in the school schedule. Visit http://gladstone.k12.or.us/calendars/school-closures/ and follow the directions to sign up.
5) Receive an email from Gladstone Schools: Our School Connects information system will send you an email when we announce a school closure or delay. To update your email address, call your school office.