INTER DISTRICT TRANSFER 2021-22
At the January 13, 2021 School Board meeting the Gladstone School Board approved the inter district transfer process for enrollment in 2021-2022 School Year.
HB 4007 will be applied to the 2021-2022 school year as detailed below:
- In addition to students who have previously been granted consent to transfer out, the Gladstone School District will release 50 students to other school districts during the 2020-2021 school year, on a first come, first served basis.
- Based upon current transfer numbers we propose to accept into Gladstone School District the approval of the following:
Gladstone Center for Children and Families – Kindergarten 45 new students. John Wetten Elementary – 15 new students in each grade (1-5). Kraxberger Middle School – 20 new students in each grade (6-8). Gladstone High School – Grade 9 – 40 new students, Grade 10 – 10 new students. Grades 11 and 12 – 10 new students – applications for Grades 11 and 12 must be received by May 1, 2021.
- All applications for admission will be approved on a first come, first served basis for the 2021-2022 school year beginning February 1, 2021.
- Students accepted for inter-district transfer must abide by behavior and attendance expectations for the transfer to remain valid. These include: (1) Attendance must remain at 92% or greater; (2) No more than one suspension per academic year; (3) No suspension of greater than 5 days.
- Inter-district transfers will be in effect, with continued enrollment, through graduation.
TRANSPORTATION: No out of district transportation will be provided. Inter-district transfers will be in effect, with continued enrollment, through graduation.
2020-21 ADMISSION TO GLADSTONE SCHOOL DISTRICT
Two Steps are required for admission.
1 – Complete the fillable pdf application, download the form, complete the form, save it to your computer and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Gladstone School District Office to pick up a paper form.
2 – Contact your resident school district to request a release.
Note: Gladstone Schools cannot allow attendance without a release from your home district. There may be a deadline or lottery in your home district. You will want to contact them right away.
Two Steps are required for release.
1 – Complete the fillable pdf Release application, download the form, complete the form, save it to your computer and then email it to email@example.com or stop by the Gladstone School District Office to pick up a paper form.
2 – Contact the school district you wish to attend to apply for admission.
Note: Your release is not final until the attending district approves admission. There may be a deadline or lottery in your resident district. Please contact them right away.
Questions regarding the interdistrict transfer process for admission or release may be directed to: Natalie Weninger, Administrative Assistant, 503.496.3935 firstname.lastname@example.org